Monday, March 12, 2012

What's for Dinner - Beet Salad and Fried Fish Roe

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment.
So, see you tomorrow!


3/12/2012
Beet Salad and Fried Fish Roe (!)



Where?
At home
Why?
There is a lot of food in my house right now after my daughter birthday celebration during this weekend.
What?
- Beet salad (cooked beet layered with goat cheese mixed with herbs, garlic and roasted sunflower seeds). Beets dressed with pomegranate dressing and everything topped with pomegranate seeds.
- Fish roe, fried. Eaten with soft taco and reaaaly good "russian-georgian" style ketchup.
Huh?
it's those days after gatherings when you don't have to care about what to cook for dinner today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!