Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's for Dinner - Arby's

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

4/3/2012
"Junkfood night" - Arby's fish sandwich


Where?
Arby's
Who's the cook?
Arby :)

What?
- Fish sandwich
- Side salad (iceberg lettuce, tiny amount of tomatoes, 2 sticks of carrot)
- Onion rings

Delicious?
We were starving and in a hurry - Arby's come to the rescue!
It was very tasty while eating. Although fried food is really heavy and I started to feel it right after meal. Well, at least I've tested my stomach for fried food, we'll count it as "passed".  Fish sandwich was decent taking in account all other factors. Salad was refreshing and crunchy despite the fact that zero-nutrition lettuce prevailed in there. Onion rings were like candy, for dessert, sweet and crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!