- In a large bowl, separate crab sticks into strands.
- Add seaweed salad, mayonnaise (reserve 1 or 2 tablespoons for decoration) and sriracha sauce. Using two forks or chopsticks, mix salad nicely.
- Add fish roe, reserving small portion of roe for garnishing. Mix lightly.
- For garnishing, in a small bowl, using whisk, stir reserved couple tablespoons of mayonnaise with 2-4 tablespoons of drinking water to get pourable mayonnaise.
- Transfer salad on a plate, garnish with fish roe and drops and spirals of mayonnaise. Enjoy!
It's frozen masago fish row. No need to defrost it. It thaws in a seconds.
I love this stuff... Too bad Costco sells it in a huge containers...otherwise I would buy it more often.
Childs labor is encouraged here (especially if child loves the final product ;)
Mayo diluted with water is my trick to use less mayo in a salads in general and also it makes great pourable consistency for a final decorating strokes.
What a color, ha?!