Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's for Dinner - Almost Pad Thai

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

3/27/2012
Almost Pad Thai




Where?
At home

Who's the cook?
Yours truly

What?
- Rice noodles with choy sum, garlic, jullienned poblano pepper, roasted peanuts and pad thai classic seasoning (fish sauce+soy sauce+rice vinegar+ lime juice+ brown sugar+pepper flakes). I just wanted pad thai at the moment and decided to compose something like it from whatever I had on hands..that's how I got "Almost Pad Thai"

Delicious?
Yep! Very nice. Although I missed usual tofu, eggs and bean sprouts that I usually add in pad thai. Classic Pad Thai is a staple in my kitchen - once introduced in my world it never failed to please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!