Thursday, March 8, 2012

What's for Dinner - Claddagh Irish Pub

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera, l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment.
So, see you tomorrow!



3/8/2012
Claddagh Irish Pub
Where?
Claddagh Irish Pub

Why?
to try some "best in a house" according to reviews

What?
- Fish & chips - battered deep fried cod with a side of fried potatoes, some coleslaw and tartar sauce.

Huh?
it was very standard fish & chips, nothing special, pretty mediocre - fish was not salted at all, tiny portion of coleslaw lack flavor and tartar was no different from store bought low grade tartar. Sorry to be this harsh toward my today's dinner but it is what it is. Although I liked surroundings and waitress was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!