Monday, April 16, 2012

What's for Dinner - Mexico Resort Food, Day 3


Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in general, l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!


4/16/2012
Mexico Resort Food - Day 3


Where?
Cancun all-inclusive resort

Who's the cook?
Some Mexican chef :)


What?
On a picture, clock-wise, starting from the bottom-center:
- Linguini skillet-tossed with some tomatoes, zucchini, onion and alfredo sauce.
- Fried eggplant stuffed with vegetables
- Vegetable stew
- Fried fish with chili strips (surprisingly not spicy at all)

Delicious?
Middle-level tasty if you know what I mean. Good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!