Sunday, April 15, 2012

What's for Dinner - Mexico Resort Food, Day 2

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in general, l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!


4/15/2012
Mexico Resort Food - Day 2


Where?
Cancun all-inclusive resort


Who's the cook?
Some mexican chef :)


What?
- Cake (puff-pastry, then layer of sponge cake, whipped cream and apricots on a top)
- Cream potato soup with local ricotta-style cheese, cream and croutons spooned in a middle of a cup.

Delicious?
Cake and soup, both were extremely tasty. I like the idea of cake - simple, light, easy to replicate - some day I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!