Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's for dinner - Mexico Resort Food, Day 1





Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in general, l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!


4/14/2012
Mexico Resort Food - Day 1

Where?
Cancun all-inclusive resort


Who's the cook?
Some mexican chef :)


What?
On a picture, clock-wise, starting from the bottom-center:
- Pepper fried shrimp
- Deep-fried battered cauliflower
- Paella with shrimp and mussells
- Mashed sweet potato
- Fried plantain
- Fried mushrooms

Delicious?
Don't you think that's a lot of fried food for a one plate? That's how it was - a lot of fried food. I have to say everything was pretty mediocre this time with the exception of pepper shrimp which were very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!