Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's for dinner - Potstickers and Pepper Stir-fry




Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in general, l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!


4/13/2012
Potstickers and Pepper Stir-fry

Where?
At home


Who's the cook?
Yours truly with help of asian store:)


What?
- Kimchi potstickers
- Stir-fry of red pepper and green peas.
Delicious?
Kimchi (vegetarian) potstickers is my family favorite even for my male carnivors. It's just 5 minutes of cooking and sea of delisiousness. It happened that I have it in my freezer almost always lately.
Peppers cut in strips and thrown on a skillet with a whole bag of frozen peas created great stir-fry, tasty and pretty next to potstickers. It took about 5-7 minutes to make this stir-fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!