Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's for Dinner - Mushroom Barley Soup


Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

3/18/2012
Mushroom Barley Soup



Where?
At home

Why?
...didn't eat soup for a while.

What?
- soup I cooked (barley, dry shitake mushrooms, parsnips, carrot and potato)
Huh?
It was good one. It will make my lunch for tomorrow and may be day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!