Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's for Dinner - Rice and Salted Salmon

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment.
So, see you tomorrow!


3/13/2012
Rice and Salted Salmon

Where?
At home

Why?
in a mood for japanese type food

What?
- Freshly cooked rice with roasted hazelnut oil and furikake sprinkles.
- Salted salmon I've made couple days ago, sliced, with a bit of sweet onion and vinegar.

Huh?
It was the most delicious dinner for the past couple weeks. Below are pictures of hazelnut oil and furikake I used.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!