Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hot, hot, hot tulips

I don't have much luck with tulips. Or my thumb is not green enough for them? Anyway, tulips do not last through many years for me. One year, two and they become smaller, weaker and so on. I was hoping for "care-free" beauty - noa, not happening. I wonder if I need to dig up bulbs every year (can you see my pain?). I still hope that starting this year I'll be investing more time into tulip's care.


Would you like to take a look at my newcomers? They are too pretty not to notice :)








And here are the same tulips couple days later, when April snow hit Cleveland. Being relaxed by 80F heat all March long, we were really hoping that we done with winter - surpise! Look at these tulips now - such a sad beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!