Friday, April 6, 2012

What's for Dinner - Green Potato Salad

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

4/6/2012
Green Potato Salad



Where?
At home

Who's the cook?
Me

What?
- Potato Salad (boiled potato, boiled and chopped snow peas, canned green peas, a lot of parsley and cilantro, mustard, mayonnaise)

Delicious?
Very tasty :) This time I cooked potato in a boiling water peeled first. It made difference - potato was much more tender than when I cook it with a skin and then peel it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!