Thursday, April 5, 2012

What's for Dinner - Hot Sandwich and Miso Soup

Why to do posts of my dinners? Just for fun... Foodies are interested in what other foodies eat on a regular day-to-day basis. I hope it will satisfy someones curiousity and you'll be returning again and again. I may miss day or two but, in genera,l will be making short posts everyday. O yeaa.. also, thanks to my son's gift - Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate cell phone with a great buit-in camera, I can take decent pictures in a breeze no matter where I am at the moment. So, see you tomorrow!

4/5/2012
Hot Sandwich & Quick Miso Soup



Where?
At home

Who's the cook?
Me

What?
- Baguette with kale pesto, tomato slice and mozzarella slice, baked until cheese melts.
- My quick miso: boiling water poured over instant bonito flakes, shiro miso and dry wakame seaweeds, right in a cup. In a couple of minutes seaweeds transform from black and small crumbles into dark green chewy luscious seaweeds.

Delicious?
Very delicious! Hot sandwiches are crusty and softly tasty (if you know what I mean :). Quick miso soup is something that I do often when I want hot light soup on a side of my sandwich. Instant bonito flake are major taste-giving ingredient here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!